Harvard Business Services and IncFile are both respected online companies with extensive experience and good reputations. They both provide quality business services, making the process of starting a business quick and easy. Both of them include a free registered agent service in every formation package.
We have prepared this Harvard Business Services vs IncFile comparison to save you time and help choose the best option for your business. To do this, we’ll make an LLC services comparison based on key criteria such as prices, functions, turnaround times, etc.
Do IncFile and Harvard Business Provide Good Services?
- Do IncFile and Harvard Business Provide Good Services?
- What Do IncFile and Harvard Business Services Have In Common?
- IncFile vs Harvard Business Services: What Is The Difference?
- Which LLC Formation Company To Choose?
The quick and efficient start of an LLC is what sets Harvard Business Services and IncFile apart from many competing companies that provide similar services.
Both of these websites have extensive experience and an excellent reputation proved by positive reviews.
However, in most cases, IncFile is a better choice. First of all, because Harvard Business Services creates LLCs only in Delaware, while IncFile has no limitations, and you can launch a business in any state. In addition, IncFile LLC services cost noticeably cheaper because they offer a free LLC formation package, allowing you to start a company for the price of a state fee. As for Harvard Business Services, their prices start at $89. This is a reasonable cost, but much more expensive than $0.
What Do IncFile and Harvard Business Services Have In Common?
- Customer Support. By hiring IncFile or Harvard Business Services, you will never be alone on the way to starting your own business. Experienced representatives of these companies are well versed in the nuances of the LLC creation process and are always ready to help resolve any issues;
- Reasonable Prices. With each of these websites, you can start a new LLC business and save hundreds of dollars. They have affordable prices and balanced service packages;
- Additional Services. In addition to filing LLC documents, Harvard Business Services and IncFile provide a wide range of services, from foreign qualifications to annual reports. With any of these online companies, you can noticeably speed up the development of your LLC;
- Experience. Both providers have years of experience in registering businesses and have excellent reputations. They constantly improve the quality of their services, handling even the most complex business tasks perfectly;
- Efficiency. If you need to complete a Delaware LLC formation quickly, Harvard Business Services can do it in just a few days. IncFile also works pretty quickly. In addition, along with standard service, you can take an advantage of expedited processing;
- Customer Reviews. Both online companies have lots of unbeatable reviews, among which there is virtually no criticism. They both receive high ratings and are trusted by their customers;
- Registered Agent. Each LLC needs a registered agent to provide interaction between the government and the state. With Harvard Business Services or IncFile, you get a 1-year free registered agent service when you buy any package. Also, they have reasonable prices for subsequent annual service.
IncFile vs Harvard Business Services: What Is The Difference?
Pricing and Features
Pricing for launching a new LLC is one of the main criteria for choosing the best online company. IncFile is an obvious winner in this category, as their starter Silver package costs only $0, and the premium Platinum package is $299. Thus, IncFile gives their customers a great opportunity to save money by getting a fully up and running company. This is one of the reasons why thousands of people choose IncFile to start their LLC.
While Harvard Business Services doesn’t have a similar offer, their prices for LLC packages are also quite affordable. They start with the Green package, which costs $89, and increase the fee to $239 for the maximum Standard package. If you choose any of the available options, you get the full range of services you need to start a successful business.
Let’s take a look at the content of these companies’ formation packages in a little more detail.
Like most competitors, IncFile offers 3 different service packages:
- Silver package – $0 + state fee:
- Preparation and filing of articles of organization;
- Checking name availability;
- Corporate website;
- A full year of registered agent service;
- Statement and resignation of incorporator;
- 30-minute business tax consultation;
- Lifetime company alerts system;
- Access to online document storage.
- Gold package – $149 + state fee:
- Contract Library with over 25 legal document templates;
- Operating agreement;
- Preparation and filing of the IRS form 2553;
- Meeting minutes;
- Banking resolution;
- LLC Kit and seal;
- Express shipping.
- Platinum package – $299 + state fee:
- FedEx 2-3 day shipping;
- Custom website and domain.
The Harvard Business Services website, on the other hand, also offers 3 levels of service packages for starting an LLC in Delaware:
- Green package – $89 + state fee:
- Name Check & Clearance;
- Preparation of Documents;
- One Year of Delaware Registered Agent Service;
- Same-day Electronic Filing;
- Certificate of Formation;
- Lifetime Customer Support;
- Digital Copy of Documents;
- Digital Corporate Seal;
- Free Compliance Coaching.
- Basic package – $139 + State Fee:
- Hard Copy of Documents;
- Digital Membership Certificates;
- Operating Agreements;
- Bank Resolution Form.
Standard package – $239 + State Fee:
- Corporate Seal;
- Deluxe Kit with:
- Gold Embossed Binder;
- Organizational Resolutions;
- Company Guidebook;
- Membership Ledger;
- Meeting Minute Book;
- 10 Membership Certificates.
If you wish, you can supplement any of the above service packages of these companies with useful features such as:
- LLC operating agreements;
- Foreign qualification;
- Certificates of good standing and many others.
However, in addition to general services, there are a number of unique offerings that can only be accessed by hiring one of these websites. For example, only IncFile provides a trademark protection service, and Harvard Business Services can help with DUNS number acquisition.
Registered Agent Service
To open and maintain an operating LLC, you need a registered agent. His or her main responsibility is to receive government correspondence. This ensures that the government will always have a reliable way to contact the business, so you cannot set up an LLC without it.
Owners are required to appoint an LLC agent as early as the filing stage of an organization. However, if you trust IncFile or Harvard Business Services to run your business, you will get a free registered agent for 1 year.
Both companies charge reasonable fees for registered agents after the grace period is over. IncFile charges $119 per year and Harvard Business Services registered agent will cost only $50. In addition, HBS guarantees that this price will remain the same for the lifetime of your business.
When you hire Harvard Business Services or IncFile, you get professional services for businesses from a company with years of experience.
Since 2004, Incfile has served over 500,000 LLC clients, earning a reputation as one of the most affordable and reliable providers. Harvard Business Services was founded in 1981, but their volume of customers is limited to Delaware and is about 200,000.
Both of these websites get excellent customer feedback and positive reviews. Harvard Business Services has over 3,500 reviews and high ratings. IncFile has about 27,000 reviews. At the same time, in spite of the large client volume, there is almost no criticism. Clients of these companies appreciate them for the variety of service packages, ease of creating online LLCs, and friendly customer support.
Thanks to their reliable customer service, IncFile and Harvard Business Services clients can always find a quick solution to any business question. Agents of both companies are always ready to provide information on how to create a new business and set it up in the best way.
Harvard Business Services has reliable customer service, receiving many positive reviews. They offer both phone and online support via web chat, email, or Skype from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. on Fridays. You can find a list of employee phone numbers and e-mail addresses on the company’s website to contact them directly.
IncFile provides online, phone, and email support weekdays from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. EE. Their answers are fairly accurate, but waiting times are often more than 24 hours.
If you have decided to form a Delaware LLC, Harvard Business Services is a great option, which will speed up the process considerably. Unlike other companies, their standard turnaround times are only 3-5 business days. But that’s not all. For an additional $150, your business can be generated the same business day (if the application was submitted by 1:00 PM EE) or the next day. To find out the status of your order, you can email them or contact them directly by phone with your name, LLC name, and application number.
IncFile’s processing time depends on the state’s capabilities. It will take them about 15 days to create a Delaware LLC with standard processing time and 5 with expedited processing time. By logging into your account on the IncFile LLC website, you can use the Order Tracking tool, which provides the most up-to-date information about the order.
Which LLC Formation Company To Choose?
Harvard Business Services and IncFile are reliable and reputable online companies. They have reasonable prices and an excellent reputation. Any of these services can professionally help with opening an LLC, as well as provide useful additional features including free registered agent service, which no LLC can do without.
However, in our opinion, at the end of this IncFile vs Harvard Business Services review, IncFile is the winner. It is one of the few companies in the industry that allows you to form an LLC for free, as long as you pay the state fee, which makes it a very popular option.
However, if you are planning to start a business in Delaware, Harvard Business Services is a good alternative. By hiring them, you get the fastest LLC formation services and registered agent service at the attractive price of $50 a year.