Last updated on: July 22, 2021
Nowadays, the corporate formation industry is overwhelmed with companies that are ready to help start your business and make its future operation more comfortable. Therefore, if you decide to hire a professional service to launch your business, choosing the best LLC service out of dozens of options may be the only challenge.
One of them is Nationwide Incorporators, which has provided professional formation services for limited liability company incorporation in various states since 1997. Their solid experience and unique approach allow you to start an LLC with peace of mind.
In this Nationwide Incorporators LLC service review, we will discuss their pros and cons, focusing on pricing and features, as well as customer feedback.
Why use Nationwide Incorporators?
Nationwide Incorporators is a professional “Attorney-Powered” service provider focused on creating and maintaining businesses. They have provided services since 1997, and have served many clients as well as earned a strong reputation.
A distinctive feature of this online LLC formation service is its approach to documentation. When you hire Nationwide Incorporators for LLC incorporation, an experienced business attorney will fully prepare or perform a document check for your company. This gives you such an assurance that you won’t get from any of their competitors.
Also, among the valuable additional services, the company offers its customers free attorney consultations. If you contact them by phone, you can ask questions about the formation process and setting up an LLC.
Nationwide Incorporators LLC Packages
The Nationwide Incorporators basic package costs $200+ State Fee, which is a bit more expensive than the average market price, but it’s significantly less expensive than hiring an attorney.
If you purchase this package, you will receive all the services you need to start your business, including:
- Name Availability Check: for registration to go smoothly, you should make sure that your chosen LLC name is free. Nationwide Incorporators will take care of this for you by performing a name availability search in your state;
- Preparation and filing the Articles of Organization: to officially create your new LLC, you need to file the Articles of Organization, which is the main formation document. This is the most important and expensive stage of establishing a company, so the assistance of the professionals can be very valuable;
- An Operating Agreement template: although this document is optional in most states, having one is highly advisable. The Operating Agreement contains the basic principles and procedures of the company, ensuring its stable operation;
- Customization of organizational minutes: you will need a sample of the minutes when holding LLC meetings.
The Basic package is for entrepreneurs who are not willing to overpay for extra features but want to get documents prepared by an attorney.
For the price of $425 + State Fee, you can get everything for your LLC formation as well as extras such as:
- Custom Membership Certificates: Nationwide Incorporators will provide documents confirming the company’s membership status;
- Minute Book: you will have a folder with the name of your LLC for the company’s documents;
- Custom Operating Agreement: This online LLC service will draft your Operating Agreement taking into account the specifics and needs of your business;
- Compliance Checklist: you will get a list of the state’s current requirements for you to ease maintaining your company’s good standing.
Compared to the Basic package, the Priority Deluxe offers a more customizable document for your LLC. This option will be of interest to those who want carefully drafted papers prepared by a professional lawyer.
Nationwide Incorporators Maximum LLC formation package is $475 + State Fee and offers the following options:
- Obtaining a Federal Tax ID Number (EIN): this unique nine-digit code is like a Social Security Number and is used for:
- Paying taxes;
- Hiring employees;
- Open business bank accounts, etc.
Nationwide Incorporators can help you save time by getting an EIN on your behalf;
- FREE 2 years MinutesMinder service: you will get free individual minutes of your membership meetings;
- Custom Minutes and Membership Certificates: Nationwide Incorporators is ready to prepare customized documents for your LLC owners to prove their status;
- Membership Ledger: it is a book to keep track of the initial ownership interests.
These features will work for entrepreneurs who want to get the most out of their business and don’t mind paying a little more for it.
Advantages & Disadvantages
Over the years, Nationwide Incorporators has successfully helped establish new businesses, confirming their reputation as a reliable and professional service. They are constantly improving the quality of their services to be competitive. Let’s take a look at the strengths and weaknesses of this company in detail.
Advantages of Nationwide Incorporators:
- Creating a business with the help of a qualified lawyer: Nationwide Incorporators operates under the “Attorney-Powered” slogan, so only an experienced attorney will draft your papers;
- Informative website: there are many free resources available on the company’s website. You can learn about types of businesses, taxes, licensing, etc;
- Good Customer Support: when you contact them, you will receive a professional and informative answer. In addition, you can often get an answer from the company owner, who is an experienced business lawyer;
- Privacy: Nationwide Incorporators website is protected by DigiCert Secure so that your personal information will not be given to third parties;
- Publishing service: Nationwide Incorporators provides state compliance services for those who need to publish an LLC opening notice. Only a few competitors offer such a service;
- Ease of Use: if you entrust the creation of your LLC to this company, you will only need to fill out a few forms on their website. They will probably contact you by phone to clarify some details;
- Track Record: the company has been on the market since 1997, constantly maintaining its relevance despite the huge amount of competitors in the industry;
- Valuable coupons: on Yelp you can get a coupon that gives you a substantial discount on their packages.
The company has a good Nationwide Incorporators Overall Pricing and Value, but their prices are still quite high. If you don’t need legal advice, then it might be more advantageous to consider cheaper online companies.
Disadvantages of Nationwide Incorporators:
- The cost is relatively high: even a basic LLC service package from Nationwide Incorporators costs $200. That’s pretty expensive, considering there are companies willing to help you start a business for less than $40 or even for free;
- Not all services available online: some of their services can be ordered only by phone, as they are not available on the website;
- None of their LLC formation service packages include registered agent service: while some competitors offer one year of a registered agent for free, but with Nationwide Incorporators you have to purchase them additionally;
- Lack of tools to maintain compliance with current state requirements: Nationwide Incorporators does not have a reminder service for reporting deadlines.
Overall, Nationwide Incorporators is a good choice for starting a business. However, if your budget is limited or you are looking for a company that provides free registered agent services, you should consider other options.
Nationwide Incorporators Customer Reviews
Since it is a small company, there are only 5 reviews of Nationwide Incorporators available online on Yelp and Google. Although this number is much lower than some other companies have, there are no critical reviews that is already a good result.
All customer feedback that Nationwide Incorporators receives is positive. Clients appreciate the fact that the owner, who is a business attorney with over 25 years of experience, is involved in the day-to-day operations of the company. Plus, their free legal consultation makes Nationwide Incorporators one of the best LLC services.
Is Nationwide Incorporators Right For You?
Today’s business formation industry offers many different options focused on a wide range of business needs. Nationwide Incorporators is a company with an excellent reputation and extensive experience, but is it right for you?
✔ When to Start an LLC with Nationwide Incorporators:
- You always want to be in touch with an experienced business attorney for free regarding your company’s formation and operation;
- You want your LLC papers to be lawyer-drafted and verified before filing with the Secretary of State;
- The state where you plan to do business imposes a publication requirement.
✖ When NOT to Start an LLC with Nationwide Incorporators:
- You just want to form an LLC without spending money on additional services;
- You need a company that will not only help you open an LLC, but will also provide a registered agent service for free as part of the formation package;
- You are looking for a cheap service to form an LLC.
Nationwide Incorporators is a great service that provides their customers with confidence by providing document filings and business lawyer advice. Although this company is not among the top LLC service providers, its unique offerings are in demand. Nevertheless, you can easily find some cheaper options for setting up your business.